Friday 7 June 2013

ITS OKAY BEING A LOSER IT DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT BEING ONE

The days are getting warmer and warmer and warmer in here, well summer is finally here yeaaaa!! Summer brings a refreshing and happy feeling to me hearing the different birds sing in the morning when I wake up, people are looking more happier than usual, with a smile on their faces dressed in beautiful summery outfits, seems like everybody's enjoying and having a good time, I like that, its like everything’s back to life.

I can’t help but feel relaxed on a beautiful and sunny day like this. Hope it stays like this all throughout the summer season, but knowing the UK weather haha, its very unpredictable.

How’s the weather where you are? Let me know :)

My Outfit:

1.) Black top from In Vein (bought it from the charity shop for £1)

2.) Blue floral jeans and sunglasses from Primark

3.) Boots from Deichmann

4.) Juventus Cap

5.) Star bracelets from Republic (sale for £1)

No comments:

Post a Comment