Wednesday 11 December 2013

Windy Day Out


Its was a crazy windy day in the UK last week, the strong gales of wind caused some damaged in some coastal towns of England, thank God nothing got damage around the house. Not minding the weather warnings, I still went out for a walk on the nearby country park just to get some windy shots for today's look yayyy!! Welcome to the life of a fashion blogger.. its never at all glamorous but never a dull one, its always full of surprises for the readers haha.

Taking photos in the wind is so much fun, love the way the wind blows my hair beautifully and they look amazing on the photo!! Thanks wind you're my biggest supporter ever LOL!!! Will I do it again? Probably... Ahahaha!!

WHAT I WORE:

1.) Tommy Hilfiger red, white and blue jumper

2.) Marks and Spencer sunglasses

3.) Boots thrifted

Lastly, today is 11.12.13, its a unique and beautiful date and its the last date of this century with three consecutive numbers, this will happen again in 90 years so make this day count and do something meaningful today. xoxo :))

21 comments:

  1. Amazing pic in the wind!!!!!
    Kisses honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top! amazing shot.

    keep in touch

    xx
    ellie
    new post --> http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-vampire-style-diaries-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although the wind can be so annoying, the photos can look so good and your photo is the proof! ;)

    Have a wonderful day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Tommy Hilfiger jumper :)
    giusyslife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonito jersey y si he realizado fotos geniales con el viento !!! Muy bonita !! Gracias por tu visita !! besos
    http://nohayedadparalamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect in any situation!!
    Kisses beautiful

    Fashion Avenue by Adriana
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy friday Michelle!
    Ciao bellissima!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely. And it's the same in Portugal, crazy wind aha x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no about the wind, I hope it subsides hun. How is the weather currently? Are you expecting any snow soon? The wind in your hair is such a beautiful shot, how did you get it shot so perfectly! Thanks for your kinds words dear, have a warm and splendid weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy week end honey :)
    http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2013/12/14/nivea-acqua-effect/

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a good weekend :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am loving your hair. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. u look great love the shot
    I invite you to check out my new post
    stay in touch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful look......
    dress is perfect outfit....
    sweater color is great...
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so nice! Great sunglasses!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stopping by to say Hi and wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear
    NIce outfit, and beautiful windy picture
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like windy days too! Yes, it was very windy last week (I also live in the UK). I loved your jumper and you look beautiful! And I normally take pictures (selfies :) on special days like 12.12.12, for example, and I totally forgot about 11,12.13 :( Now reading it here, I will go to my photo folder to see if I got one! Thanks for reminding me, really! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look lovely♥ the weather in Prague was windy too, but it's much better now:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete