Wednesday 22 May 2013

OOTD: MUSIC FESTIVAL INSPIRED LOOK

 
Its music festival season once again guys, have you got your outfits sorted?? :) What do you think about my DIY music festival inspired look? Cool or not? Yayyy or Nayyy??? :)

OUTFIT OF THE DAY:

1.) Stripes and roses top from Charity Shop- Love this cute top and the design is so cool a mix of everything, got this for only £1.

2.) DIY White Shorts- I cut my old white jeans that’s a size bigger than me now, made it to a cute shorts then I attached a fringe, shredded a piece from my old shirt streched and pulled them to make a fringe, turns out to be great. What do you think?

3.) Skechers sneakers

4.) New Look White Sunglasses- Sale for £1.

5.) Bracelets from Charity Shop- £1.

Hope you like this outfit and please keep checking my blog for fashion inspiration, great finds and offers on the high street. Till next time my beautiful readers xoxo :)

1 comment: